Coronavirus Precautions at Global
Global considers the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers to be an absolute priority. As a result a number of new protocols at Global have been introduced to address the risk of infections from Coronavirus:
- The picking and bulk storage warehouses are now managed by different teams
- Both warehouses now operate split shifts with a free downtime to create non-overlapping periods
- Our sales team and admin offices are now physically split from our warehouse teams
- Sales and admin teams are now working from home
- We have an isolation policy of one person per office for those staff that are unable to work from home
- All face to face meetings with external suppliers and customers have been deferred
- We do have the facility to video-conference on several platforms should you require.
- We have introduced new temporary procedures for goods inward to safeguard our staff and delivery drivers (see below)
If you are delivering into Global or collecting goods from the warehouse, we are asking drivers to remain in their vehicles on arrival and to contact us by telephone for further instructions. Full details including the relevant contact numbers can be downloaded as a PDF from our downloads section. If you are arranging deliveries, please pass this information to your drivers.
Instructions for people delivering post or parcels to our offices can be seen at the entrance to the office block.
Your cooperation is much appreciated.